Services to Meet Everyone’s Communications Needs
At Voice to Word Consulting, we look forward to helping non-native speakers communicate more clearly in the North American context. Focusing on speech, voice and body language while integrating grammatically-correct and culturally-appropriate communication skills, we offer one-on-one coaching, group classes and seminars to both private individuals and corporations in the following areas:
- Communication needs assessments
- Accent modification (pronunciation & elocution)
- Voice coaching (projection & voice quality)
- Presentation skills training
- Conversation coaching
- Inter-personal (socio-linguistic, cross-cultural) skills training
- Business communications skills (grammar & writing)
- Test preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC)
All our training is customized, helping clients reach their goals quickly and efficiently. This means we can combine a variety of skills training into one program. For example, when non-native speakers opt for one-on-one coaching, we might focus on accent modification but augment the training with some grammar, vocabulary and culturally appropriate communication skills.
Delivering much more than the ESL experience, we offer a safe, encouraging environment where individuals learn skills for both social and work settings.